If you are unhappy about any aspect of the Trust’s service, please raise your concerns with one of our volunteers or one of the trustees.

If you are unhappy with an individual in the Trust sometimes it is best to tell him or her directly. If you feel this is difficult or inappropriate, then speak to one of the other trustees. Often, we will be able to give you a response straight away.

Making a Written Complaint

If you are not satisfied with our response or wish to raise the matter more formally write to the Chair of Trustees, Charles SCOTT, Fernhurst Recreation Ground Trust, Fernhurst Pavilion, The Green, Fernhurst, HASLEMERE, GU27 3HY.

All written complaints will be logged.

You will receive a written acknowledgement.

Our aim is to investigate your complaint properly and give you a reply, setting out how the problem will be dealt with.

If after we have responded you are not satisfied, please write to the Chair of Trustees who will report the matter to the next meeting of the Trustees, which will decide on any further steps to resolve the situation. The Chair of Trustees will then inform you in writing of the meeting’s decision.